Friday, June 8, 2012

This is my first attempt at a blog and so it may be a little rough around the edges. I graduated from Concordia College a little over a month now with a degree in Elementary Education. I am currently working  full time at a funeral home in the office and part time at Old Lutheran Inc. as I await what comes next. 

In August I will participating in a program called Young Adults in Global Missions through the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.  I am beyond excited to commit to a year of service in Malaysia.  There is no doubt in my mind that I will be forever changed from this experience.  This opportunity has been such a blessing as I have always felt a passion for ministry.

As I go on this adventure, I ask for your prayers.  There will be times when I will struggle, as we all do, but I ask for you to keep me in your hearts.  I would also like to rejoice with you as I go through this journey, as I continue to count my blessings, no matter where I am.

Look for updates on what's happening and I would love to hear what's weighing on your hearts as well!

1 comment:

  1. So, so, so proud of you. May our paths cross in our travels!

    ReplyDelete