Saturday, August 11, 2012

Friends

Last night I was blessed with the presence of my beautiful roommates and other college friends.  We celebrated a birthday, our accomplishments, and our futures.  Most of us met for one last chance to see each other's faces before we moved to other countries or another state.  The night was about perfect, except for my one missing roommate, with whom I have had the wonderful opportunity to live and grow with for the last four years.  Somehow I was able to keep from getting too emotional, but I couldn't help but think how much one year of knowing someone can completely change your life. 

Since my last post, I have spent quality time with wonderful friends.  One of them even brought me brownies, just to make sure I was able to cross them off my list of foods to eat before I go!  I have found that good friends are contagious.  The more time you spend with them, the more you want to be a good friend in return and the more time you want to spend with them.  Some friends you just can't get enough of!

I have been so privileged to meet such wonderful people, and we can only hope that when our paths part, that we have made someone life better.

1 comment: