Monday, January 28, 2013

Blissful

It's currently Monday night and I am reflecting on a wonderful start to my week. I love my students!  I am not sure if this is my new found health speaking--but I am just so grateful for life today.  All of my students inquired about my health and they all applauded when I told them that I was finally better--  I don't know what could bring a smile to your face faster than that!  In between classes I poked my head into classrooms to chat with students and joke with them.  In some classes we played games and sang songs to transition between topics and my older students completely rocked at introducing a friend!

After school I played card games with my housemates and my dear friend and then I finished planning my lessons for the week.

Sometimes I think that this situation is unbelievable.   I am completely and utterly speechless at how much of a blessing this whole expereience is, and I don't want to take one minute of it for granted.  With that- I am living my life with my heart overflowing with joy.

Ask yourself these questions:  How does what you are doing right now fill you with joy?  What can you do to bring joy to other people?

No comments:

Post a Comment